Bihar College of Pharmacy established in the year of 1979 is one of the best institutions for the students who want to pursue an excellent career in Pharmacy . Bihar College of Pharmacy is permanentally affiliated to Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya, Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and also Approved by All India Council For Technical Education , Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt.of India , New Delhi & Department of Health Services, Govt .of Bihar. The College has already been recognised under section 2(f) and 12(B) of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 by the University Grant Commission, Government of India.
- To promote Pharmacy Education with M. Pharm. and research and to meet the requirement of the Pharmaceutical Industries & Health Care System in India .
- To provide global competitiveness of professional manpower and ensuring high quality technical education.
- To prepare the future Pharmacist to play key role in the global environment.
- To promote pharmacy education by providing novel teaching methodology & interactive learning system and on hard working knowledge to prepare competent & confident pharmacy professionals to cater to the demands of the Industry , Health Care System and the society as a whole with post graduate education in various subjects of pharmacy and research.
- To serve and represent pharmacy & pharmaceutical sciences world wide .
- To train future pharmacist of India as per the guideline FIP and WHO.